Wednesday 25 April 2012

Sweet smoothie surprise.


I fancied a smoothie for lunch today and decided to experiment, and this is what I came up with! I've called it 'Sweet Smoothie Surprise'. It is the sweetest drink I have ever tasted (definitely not exaggerating) and the after taste is incredible! If you don't like really sweet things, I wouldn't try this. But this is excellent for anyone with a sweet tooth or a sugary craving! This is probably a smoothie that's a bit like Marmite - you'll either really love or really hate it. The first little sip I wasn't too sure of.. But the more I drank the more I loved the taste! It is approx. 252kcal for the whole lot - so not too bad considering how sweet and sugary it tastes! Yummm!

Ingredients:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 small pear
- 1 small squirt of honey (this is what makes very very sweet, it's strong so I wouldn't add too much)
- 1 cup of Alpro almond milk
- a small handful of ice cubes

Method:
1. Chop the pear up into small pieces.
2. Add all the ingredients into the blender and whiz it up until smooth!
3. Pour into a half-pint glass and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment