Monday 23 April 2012

1000+ views!

Today my blog has reached it's FIRST 1000 VIEWS! Yaaaaay!

I didn't think in under a month (25 days to be exact!) I'd reach even 100 views, let alone 1000! This makes me a very happy. I'm so glad that people out there enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it! It's amazing!

I want to help and inspire people out there who are on their own journeys to thin. Or even inspire people, who need that little push, to start a journey of their own! And also document my journey for my own sake, of course. To look back on if I ever get stuck or feel like I'm struggling, to see what I've achieved and push me to do better!

Anyway, thought I'd share how I did, weight-loss-wise, this week.. It was weigh-in day yesterday (every Sunday morning). And I lost 1.5lbs! Making me now 123lb - which is also great news! Getting close to my goal weight now! I just desperately need to tone up my body.. I'm surprised I even lost any weight this week, after a very messy night on the town Saturday, with my boyfriend and a few friends. Also been slacking a bit with my jogging.. Only been out jogging once this week - on Friday afternoon with my friend, Simon. It was quite hard.. We ended up walking the majority of it. Not good, I know. I need to try and sort this out as soon as! I reckon it's the rain that puts me off the thought of getting out there, because I really hate feeling cold. I've finally started reading my book - 'Run Fat B!tch Run' by Ruth Field. So hopefully that will help me get the motivation to get my bum out the door some more, rain or shine!

Anyway, thank you to ALL my viewers, from all over the world, for visiting my blog! It means a lot to me!

P.S. if you haven't already noticed, I've created a page for my blog called 'All About Me', which is - of course - all about me! A photo, a bit about me, my weight loss, about my blog, where to find me, how to contact me.. So now you can find out more about the person behind this blog! Find this page by clicking 'All About Me' in the navigation bar along the top of my blog. Then click 'Home' to go back to the page with all the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment