Tuesday 10 April 2012

Heavenly fruit slushie!

I improvised a smoothie with a choice of my own ingredients this morning. But it went wrong.. Well not actually wrong - cos it tasted amazing! ..But wrong as in it was suppose to be a smoothie but turned out to be more like a slushie. But it was absolutely DELICIOUS! I will definitely be making it again! Hopefully if I do make it a second time it'll turn out slushie-like again - hoping this wasn't just a one off. But if it does turn out like a smoothie that's fine, cos the flavour is amazing! It turned out soo thick that I had to use a spoon to eat it! It's 283 kcal and it pretty much makes a whole pint.

I have named my creation 'Heavenly Fruit Slushie', simply because it tastes heavenly!

If you'd like to make it, here's what I did:

Ingredients:
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries.
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple.
- 1 fresh kiwi.
- 1 cup/200ml of Alpro almond milk.

Method:
- Stick all the ingredients in a blender and whiz it up.
- Pour into a pint glass and enjoy!

(If you do try this, comment and tell me if yours turned out like a smoothie or a slushie! I'd love to know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment