Wednesday 6 June 2012

Jubilee weekend!

Happy Diamond Jubilee everybody! I hope you have all enjoyed the 4 day bank holiday weekend that the Queen has given us! Got the bunting up! ;)

I have been a very busy bee over the last few days. I've been rubbing down/prepping the walls in my Mum's living room, getting ready to decorate it! I've also gone to a jubilee tea party/get together which was lovely! Got fed lots of naughty foods though.. My favourite naughty food being tea and scones, of course! Yuuum! Last night I went to Hudson's Field with my boyfriend and best friend, where there was literally the biggest jubilee event celebration ever! Over 12,000 people passed through the gates! I got rather drunk though - much more drunk than I planned to get!

I've not been so good with the calorie counting the last few days.. As I was also taken to Pizza Hut earlier today by my boyfriend, where we tried the new crown-crust pizza (which was not as amazing as it looks or sounds by the way, so don't waste your money on it)! But I lost 4lb last week! So I guess being a little naughty won't hurt too much.. I hope, anyway. We're having a party tomorrow night and I've been invited to town on the weekend.. So the calories aren't going to be getting much better, by the sounds of it! But I guess every now and again you have to let your hair down a bit.. I'm just going to have to get off my lazy bum and exercise a bit more the next few days, and be more strict with my food next week to make up for all my naughtiness!

Anyway, I hope you've all enjoyed yourself and had a lovely jubilee bank holiday!

M&S scone (190 kcal each) & Tetley green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment