Thursday 7 June 2012

Cooked veggie wrap.

My lunch today was delicious! So delicious that I have to share it with you all! I just made it up with the vegetables that we had left in the fridge, that have to be eaten soon. I had fried aubergine (also know as eggplant in the US) and fried mini sweet peppers, both fried using the 1 kcal spray 'Fry Light'. And also some cooked spinach. And I stuck it all in a Weight Watchers wrap. The whole meal was approx. 138 kcal. It's very filling and I shall definitely be making it again! Just to warn you though, it is very messy and juicy! As soon as I picked up the wrap loads of juice fell out the end of it, haha. So having a knife and fork handy is probably a good idea!

I'm definitely having a thing about cooked aubergines lately - tastes sooo good! And very low-kcal! Here's some nutritional information about aubergines, just in case anybody is interested/curious: click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment