Here's the recipe, if you want to give it a go:
- cooking oil spray
- 4 peaches, stoned and quartered
- 250g strawberries, halved, or quartered if large
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 20g toasted hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mint leaves, finely chopped
- 150g low-fat vanilla yoghurt to serve
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high. Spray a medium ovenproof dish with a little oil and put the peaches and strawberries in the dish. Drizzle the fruit with the vanilla extract and sprinkle with the sugar.
2. Put the dish under the grill for 5-8 min until the fruit colours and the syrup is bubbling.
3. Sprinkle the hazelnuts and mint leaves over the top and serve with the yoghurt.