Thursday 14 March 2013

Treat yourself to a FREE Graze Box!


I've been receiving Graze Box's through the post, fortnightly, since January 2012 and I am still really enjoying them. I enjoy them as snacks and occasionally as a quick get-up-and-go breakfast. I have tried many of Graze's punnets now and I still get sent new ones I've yet to try, and they never disappoint. A few of my latest punnets I've tried and loved are 'walnut and vanilla truffle', 'summer berry compote' and 'salt and vinegar nut selection' - yum yum! One I am dying to receive is their new "better-for-you brownie" - it looks and sounds delicious (I'm a sucker for a gooey, chocolatey brownie).

I received my first Graze Box by receiving a code from a friend, and I've never regretted it. I never cancelled and now pay a small price for a each box, but I think it's worth it. So here's a code for you to receive your first Graze Box for FREE:

N6JMVCHD

If you don't enjoy your first box or only wanted the free one, you can easily cancel all future Graze Box's at no extra cost. This is a very trustworthy company and I have never had any issues with them. My friend has cancelled her boxes with them before and had no issues either, so no need to worry. You can also postpone boxes and move dates around to choose when and how often you receive them. Don't forget to rate the punnets they offer so you're more likely to receive ones you actually like. You can "bin" them too so you will never receive ones you know you won't like. This is great if you hate certain flavours (like me with coconut flakes. I "binned" those within the first hour of redeeming my code), are allergic to anything (lots of the punnets contain nuts/dairy, but they have a column on the side to point them all out) or if you're vegan (they also have all non-vegan boxes listed in the column).

I hope you take advantage of this free code and enjoy your Graze Box(es) as much as I enjoy mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment