Saturday 19 May 2012

Skydive todaaaaay!

Just a quick post for now..

Today is the day. The Charity Skydiveeeee, for Wiltshire Air Ambulance! I. Am. TERRIFIED. I can't believe the day's come around this fast. I'm just currently getting ready to leave. Got my 4 shirts, sweatshirt/jumper, sweatpants, socks, trainers and gloves on - raring to go. Jago's also jumping with me today.. He's not so nervous but I'm sure once we're there, he'll be more scared than me, haha.

Had a big fat fish and chips and some krispy kreme donuts - naughty, I know - last night for tea with Jago, as if this all goes wrong, that could have been our last dinner ever. Went over my calories by a crazy amount.. But oh well.. This is a one off.

So yes, if I survive I'm sure I'll be on here telling you all how it was! If I don't post within a few days or so, I'm probably dead.. Splatted on the ground somewhere in England, haha. We might be getting it filmed and photographed, so pictures to follow hopefully!

Wish me luck, WOOOO! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment